Hello, thanks for coming on over,

The Autodesk Northern Europe Manufacturing Blog has now moved to a new home. Please come over and join us at.....


This blog will not be updated.

Sunday, 21 March 2010

New Images & Group added to the MFG Galley

Sunday nights are fast becoming my night for updating Flickr and 'playing' with my camera. Mainly becasue my wife likes to watch Dancing on Ice which doesn't really appeal to me. Therfore I take up my perch on my PC and add photos to Flickr and edit some of pictures that I've taken throughout the week.

Anyway, I digress.....

Last week whilst out in Munich one of my Autodesk colleagues from Poland alerted me to a design contest that had taken place in Poland where manufacturers could show off the work they have created using tools like Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD and 3DSMAX.

We have been kindly given permission to add these examples to the MFG Gallery on Flickr, one of the entries by a Polish manufacturer is shown here.

I've also created a new Flickr group - Autodesk Digital Prototyping Solutions. This is a group that design engineers and manufacturers that use Inventor, AutoCAD, Algor, Alias, Moldflow, Publisher and Showcase can add examples of their work for other Flickr users to see:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/autodeskdigitalprototyping/

If you are a Flickr user and want to show others the work you have done, feel free join the group and add some images.

Looks like Dancing on Ice has finished now so off to reclaim the TV.